Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking for home? You need to know this!! FYI

I am astonished every time that I hear someone is not using the services of a qualified Realtor. Do you know that I can send you FREE lists of foreclosures as soon as they come on the market, like the very same day!!! I can do the same thing with Short Sales, and Regular sales too. You can spend 15 minutes with me telling me what you are looking for and letting me ask you questions and we can narrow your home search down to EXACTLY what you are looking for. Did you know I can narrow it down to what street you are looking for? How about what the counter tops are made of, Square footage, even sailboat water vs power boat water, the list goes on and on.


Looking for the right home can be a time consuming, frustrating, experience if you go at it alone. A Realtor has access to reports and info that may take you days to pull up on your own if you even know where to begin. I can find and pull info from places you have never even heard of....Yep!!

Before I was ever in Real Estate I really had no Idea what a Realtor did other than open a door and let you in a home. Believe me when I say that you are nuts if you don't utilize their services and the tools at their disposal. It will save you money in the long run. ........................................Not my typical blog, I know. I was just a bit surprised earlier and felt the need to do a public service message.

Contact me here for your listing search: Hammerhead Realty Group

You don't even have to be in the market for a home. If you just want a general Idea what homes like yours are selling for. 

1 comment: